Documents for TCA Seniors

  • Please complete the following form. Your information is never shared.

  • Please provide your email address so I have a way to contact you.
  • Please provide your phone number so I have another way to contact you.
  • Durable Power of Attorney

  • You can choose to make the Durable Power of Attorney effective immediately or only upon your incapacity. For students moving away to college, I recommend making it effective upon incapacity.
  • I recommend naming only one of your parents as your primary agent. There is a section to follow that asks for an alternate agent. I suggest naming the other parent as your alternate agent.
  • Medical Power of Attorney

  • In most cases, I recommend that you make your Medical Power of Attorney Agent the same as your Durable Power of Attorney Agent.
  • It is typical to name your spouse as your agent. If you are not married, name someone you trust with the power to make medical decisions for you.