The Truth About Estate Planning in Texas
Many people have the mistaken notion that estate planning is only for the wealthy. That is not true. There are no minimum property requirements before creating an estate plan. There is no requirement that you own a home or have a large bank account before creating an estate plan.
Anything you own that you care about is significant enough to warrant an estate plan. The question is not whether you need an estate plan but whether you own anything that you want to go to a specific person when you die. If you do, you need an estate plan to carry out your wishes.
Some of the things you’ll learn in this book are:
- How to Take a Realistic Look at Your Situation
- The Importance of Determining Your Beneficiaries, especially When You Have Children from Multiple Relationships
- How to Properly Provide for Minor Children
- How to Ensure the Right Persons Get Custody of Your Minor Children at Your Death
- The Importance of Planning for Your Incapacity Should You Get an “Aging Disease” like Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, or Dementia
- How to Plan for Children with Special Needs or Irresponsible Children
- And Much More!
All this information is completely FREE.
How to Download Your Free Book
To access this valuable estate planning information, I just need your name and email address. You will receive an email with your free download shortly after submitting your request.
Ordering this information does not create an attorney-client relationship. Your submission is confidential so you don’t have to worry because we won’t sell or trade your information to any third parties.